Streets of New York

The very last post about New York... This time, I'm not focusing so much on monuments, architecture, lines or whatever may have crossed my mind or imagination in the previous articles. Instead, here is a selection of moments randomly captured in the streets of New York, with which I'm simply trying to show the diversity of atmospheres, feelings and urban landscapes you can get while walking around this city.

And I'm taking this opportunity to thank again my friend and host Milie (I hope I can come back really soon!), as well as Constance for the lovely drinks and tour we had in Brooklyn, and Camille and Bruno for the always amazing company! :-)

Park Avenue


East Side
Times Square
"Repent, follow Jesus"
Getting away from Times Square
Dancing in the streets
(Worth mentioning that this young man entirely danced his way across Brooklyn Bridge)

Milie
Empire Stores warehouse in Dumbo, Brooklyn
"In pursuit of magic"
"Art is not a crime"
Dumbo, Brooklyn
Chinatown
Little Italy
Somewhere in Manhattan
Bushwick, Brooklyn
Reunión de amigos barceloneses!

The photos below feature many art works by the Bushwick Collective.

Along the High Line

Commentaires